Monday, February 15, 2010

Listen to this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hjwfjyewmyt

This is mine. I wrote it. I sung it. I recorded it. Do not sell this, because it belongs to ME, Mr. Mark Thomas Brantley, Jr.

That being said,

This is free, super lo-fi stuff for you to pass around as you wish. Please freely give this to whomever you wish.

I don't know why I am making such a big deal about this, nobody, and I mean nobody, even sets foot on this shadowy crevice in the dark caves of the nether-net.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas. Its been a very long time. I hope your well, as I imagine you are. Im sorry the last time we spoke I couldn't get out much of anything. I would love the chance to catch up, and see how things are going. If not, I'll understand. I wish you well, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    ALWAYS,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new cell phone number- 334-714-8978
    eamil- Ayowen.Rune@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete